Elevate 2018 | Three Opportunities to Unleash the Power
The only regional enablement event to help you prepare customers for their data-driven digital transformations.
Copenhagen, June 5-8
Bangkok, July 9-12
Denver, August 20-23
I’m thrilled to introduce Informatica Elevate, our premiere regional partner enablement event. As I mentioned at Kickoff in January, one of my top priorities in 2018 is to bring the resources of our enablement team and domain experts to you, our valued partners. Elevate is where this plan comes together. It’s your opportunity to sit side by side with Informatica’s experts, to meet with Informatica executives, network and have fun.
Each Elevate event features Executive Keynotes and tracks tailored to sales, presales and delivery/implementation roles, with plenty of networking time in between. The tracks will all be centered around the four journeys that support Data-Driven Digital Transformation—The Cloud Journey, Next Generation Analytics Journey, Data Governance and Compliance Journey and 360 Engagement Journey.
In addition, Elevate 2018 offers an ideal opportunity to satisfy Informatica Partner Program presales and sales accreditation requirements. I plan on attending every city and I hope to see you there.
Why should you attend?
- Sales: Our field teams will give you everything you need to have effective customer conversations. You’ll be able to use what you learn the moment you leave the event. We’ll share real customer examples and compelling stories that you can share as well as the right questions to ask to uncover opportunities
- Presales: You’ll get valuable hands-on experience of the products, and learn about the use cases that support the four customer journeys. You’ll also learn how to build and deliver effective customer-focused demos to drive technical wins. Our experts will share real customer stories that you can use.
- Delivery: You’ll learn how to successfully install, configure and implement Informatica’s solutions to drive customer success.
Details About Elevate in Copenhagen
We are excited to announce that registration is now available for EMEA and Latin America partners for Elevate which takes place 5-8 June at the Bella Center in Copenhagen. Here are some highlights on what to expect-
Hear from Informatica Senior Executives Presenting at Elevate 2018 in Copenhagen:
- Amit Walia, President, Products and Strategic Ecosystems
- Sally Jenkins, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Ganley, SVP, Global Partners & Digital Transformation Solutions
- Steve Murphy, SVP & General Manager, EMEA & Latin America
- Balaji Subramanian, VP, Global Channel Sales
- Michael Achtelik, Head of EMEA Partner Sales
Attend One of Three Role-Specific Tracks
Sales Track – Learn who to target, the talk track for effective customer conversations, and compelling customer stories. The following break-out sessions will be offered in the sales track:
- Data Cataloging as a First Step toward Data-Driven Digital Transformation
- Data Governance and Compliance Journey
- Next Generation Analytics Journey
- Cloud / Hybrid Journey
- 360 Engagement Journey
Presales Track – Learn use cases that support the customer journeys and how to build and deliver customer-focused demos to drive technical wins during immersive, hands-on lab environments sitting side-by-side with Informatica’s presales experts. In addition to executive keynotes and a product roadmap session, the following classes will be offered in the presales track:
- Big Data, Fast Data: Supporting Data Lakes, Streaming Analytics, and IoT
- You Can’t Use Data You Can’t Find: Data Cataloging and Preparation for Databases and Data Lakes
- Own Your Data! Data Governance for Intelligent Data Disruption and GDPR
- The Full Perspective: Delivering a 360-Degree View of Reference Data
- Enterprise Security Intelligence: Identifying and Protecting Sensitive Information
- Delivering A Best-Practices Platform for DevOps, Microservices, and Continuous Integration
Implementation Track – Learn how to successfully install, configure, and implement Informatica’s solutions to drive customer success in a four-day hands-on implementation workshop. In addition to executive keynotes, the following workshops will be offered at Elevate:
- Enterprise Data Catalog & Enterprise Data Lake Implementation Workshop
- Enterprise Data Catalog & Axon™ Data Governance Implementation Workshop
- Big Data Management Implementation Workshop
- MDM Hub Implementation Workshop
For more event details including agendas, keynote speakers and venue information, please see the event website, here.
I look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen