Informatica Wins Snowflake Data Lake Partner of the Year
And the Winner Is…? Informatica!
We’re excited to announce that Informatica was recognized as the Snowflake Data Lake Partner of the Year for Cloud Analytics this week at Snowflake’s virtual partner summit. Thanks to our longstanding partnership and deep technology integrations, we’ve been designated an Elite partner in their new Technology Partner Program and are Snowflake-ready. That means our joint solution is validated and certified on Snowflake, so customers can feel confident as they modernize their data warehouses and data lakes in the cloud.
As a key member of Snowflake Data Cloud ecosystem, Informatica supports all of Snowflake’s core workloads – Data Engineering, Data Warehouse, Data Lakes, Data Science, Data Applications and Data Exchange. Helping joint customers to harness the power of Snowflake by mobilizing and governing data into the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform with intelligent enterprise cloud data management.
Powerful and Simple Data Integration Now Available — Free
Consider Informatica as the integration and governance layer that is purpose-built to support the Snowflake Data Cloud. Informatica provides powerful, easy to use enterprise-scale cloud data management that is cloud-native, AI-driven, automated, and multi-cloud. Our joint goal is to help you know what data you have, get access to that data, govern the data, and get the highest quality data into the hands of your end users, whether that is line of business, customers, or partners. And we do it fast—to drive growth.
To put this power into the hands of our joint customers, we have recently launched Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Accelerator for Snowflake on Snowflake Partner Connect. The accelerator makes it easy to set up IICS within the Snowflake UI and get started moving large-scale workloads for free.
This new offering enables users to easily profile, integrate, and stage up to 1 billion rows of data per month, for free. Leveraging the industry’s leading iPaaS, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services Accelerator for Snowflake includes:
- Informatica Cloud Data Integration Service: Rapidly ingest and integrate data with high-performance ETL, ELT, ingestion, and out-of-the box templates tailored for Snowflake.
- Informatica Cloud Mass Ingestion Service:. Quickly, accurately, and efficiently ingest large volumes of data from streaming big data, databases, files, and cloud sources to Snowflake.
- Broad Range of Connectivity: Take advantage of out-of-the-box connectivity to hundreds of databases, data lakes, on-premises, and SaaS applications while also supporting access to virtually any data type. Users of IICS Accelerator for Snowflake will be able to select four out of 20 of the most popular connectors for Snowflake within IICS.
Providing Customers with a Modern Unified Cloud Data Architecture
Together, we are helping customers across every industry to drive their cloud-first initiatives and gain rapid insights from one of their most valuable resources, data. With our modern unified cloud data architecture, customers can accelerate modernizing to a cloud data warehouse or data lake on Snowflake.
But don’t take it from us. Check out how some of our joint customers are using Snowflake and Informatica to revolutionize their business and drive cloud modernization:
- Read how Vemo Education is revolutionizing education financing by reducing the time spent on repetitive tasks from 80 hours to 5 minutes.
- Watch how Paycor delivers actionable insights and improves its end-to-end ETL process from 4 hours to under 1 hour.
- See how Home Point Financial is disrupting its market and saving money with an analytics platform.
Get Started Today!
- Start using Informatica on Snowflake Partner Connect today for free!
- Learn more by watching the on demand webinar How to Get the Most Out of Snowflake’s Cloud Data Platform with Informatica
- Bookmark this page www.informatica.com/snowflake