2020 CLAIREview Intelligent Data Summit for Cloud Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and Data Lakehouses
Many of us are working from home these days, some of us for the first time in our careers. Even seasoned working-from-home professionals like myself feel like we are cast members on a “Working from Home Extreme Edition” reality show. The experience can be challenging in and of itself; adding in children, roommates, siblings, spouses, and nowhere to go make working from home extremely challenging. Nevertheless, we are all quickly adapting to virtual ways of learning from industry experts, innovators, and thought leaders.
May has traditionally been the month for our biggest customer event, Informatica World, but with COVID-19 restrictions, the event has been postponed. In its place, we’ve created a new digital experience called CLAIREview to deliver on-demand keynote, customer, partner, and technical sessions.
The CLAIREview Intelligent Data Summit for Cloud Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and Data Lakehouses focuses on how you can overcome data management challenges with the pillars of modern data management, including data integration, data quality, and metadata management.
The customer sessions highlight four successful cloud journeys by industry leaders and disruptors. Watch on demand to hear how these customers are implementing cloud data management solutions with automation and intelligence to become more productive, reduce costs, and deliver immediate business benefits.
CLAIREview Customer Sessions
Home Point Financial, a national, privately held multi-channel mortgage originator, delivers residential mortgage origination and servicing with a focus on superior service to its customers and partners. The company is disrupting the residential mortgage market with “We Care” initiatives powered by data as a strategic asset, with a comprehensive and modern data management architecture. The new architecture provides scalability and agility and increases productivity and quality by eliminating the need for slow and manual data integrations. Home Point Financial selected Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) for its modern AI- and metadata-driven approach to cloud data integration, data cataloging, and data governance. Watch James Newton with Home Point Financial as he explores their cloud transformation journey and explains how the company became one of the leading residential mortgage lenders.
Paycor provides human capital management and expert human resources advice to small and medium-size businesses and partners, including more than 40,000 organizations. Paycor needed to modernize their data management environment to support the dynamic business requirements with agility. The company implemented a solution that leverages Informatica IICS Cloud Data Integration and Snowflake on Microsoft Azure to deliver consolidated and optimized analytics with speed, automation, and collaboration. Watch Chris Eldredge and Andrew Miller from Paycor as they highlight their journey to the cloud with an emphasis on the challenges they encountered, best practices they learned, and a description of how the new solution helped Paycor accelerate the delivery of critical analytics during the COVID-19 crisis.
Kroger, founded in 1883, is the largest U.S. supermarket by revenue. Kroger launched a new cloud data warehouse for stock analytics to help increase revenue by minimizing the number of out-of-stock products, performing vendor-compliance analysis, and monitoring on-time delivery to distribution centers. Kroger implemented a Google BigQuery cloud data warehouse with Informatica IICS Cloud Data Integration and Cloud Mass Ingestion for data management, and Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog for metadata management. Watch Errick Coughlin from Kroger and Bill Creekbaum from Informatica to learn about the new stock analytics solution, selection criteria, benefits, and best practices.
Total Gas & Power, a U.K. energy provider, is the largest industrial and commercial natural gas supplier in the U.K. Total Gas & Power’s mission is to deliver better forecasting analytics by consolidating their fragmented reporting infrastructure using Informatica Cloud Data Integration, Snowflake cloud data warehouse, and Microsoft Azure Data Lake Storage. Leveraging Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, Total is able to securely and automatically deliver on their digital transformation vision, resulting in greater performance, improved agility, and increased productivity, with a 40% reduction in the number of reports generated. Watch Dario Giugliano from Total Gas & Power to learn more about the solution benefits and implementation best practices.
Here are some additional CLAIREview sessions and speakers:
- MARK BEYER, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
- JITESH GHAI, SVP & General Manager, Data Management, Informatica
- SUMEET AGRAWAL, Senior Director, Product Management, Informatica
- RAHUL PATHAK, General Manager of Analytics, AWS
- JAMES NEWSOM JR, Managing Director of Data Services, Home Point Financial
- CHRISTOPHER ELDREDGE, Sr. Director, Business Intelligence, Paycor
CLAIREview technical demos
- High Performance with Elastic Cloud Data Integration, Abhilash Mula, Informatica
- Data Integration to Power your CDW, Makesh Renganathan, Informatica
- Ensure Trust in your Cloud Data Warehouse/Data Lake Through High Data Quality, Chris Phillips, Informatica
- Efficiently Ingest Streaming Data, Files, and Databases, Vishwa Belur, Informatica
- Metadata Management for your CDW/DL, Gaurav Pathak, Informatica
- Your Guide to Modernize Your On-Premises DW to Cloud DW, Ray Randhawa, Informatica
CLAIREview partner sessions
- Accelerate Data Warehouse Modernization with Amazon Redshift and Informatica, Anoop Sunke, Segment Lead Data & Analytics, AWS, and Jobin George, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Taking Digital Transformation from Buzzword to Reality, Junta Nakai, Global Industry Leader, Databricks, and Antoine Amend, Technical Director, Databricks
- Accelerating Cloud Analytics with Informatica: Integrating SAP and Google BigQuery, Danielle Brannon, Partner Technical Lead, Google, and Bill Creekbaum, Informatica.
- Accelerate Analytics Initiatives by Modernizing to Azure Synapse with Informatica, Peri Rocha, Sr. Program Manager, Microsoft, and Bill Creekbaum, Informatica
- Unleash Intelligent Data in the Cloud with Snowflake and Informatica, Tarik Dwiek, Director of Global ISVs and Technology Alliances, Snowflake
Watch our exclusive mix of keynotes, customer sessions, and deep-dive technical demos on demand and see what intelligent data can do for you.