A Preview of Main Stage Speakers at Informatica World 2019
We’ll be hosting our 20th Informatica World from Monday, May 20 to Thursday, May 23 at The Venetian in Las Vegas and it promises to be the biggest Informatica World ever. This year’s event is on track to be one of the most inspirational, informative and practical events you attend this year.
The key to the ongoing success and popularity of Informatica World has always been our focus on bringing in the best and the brightest across the data management industry to share a variety of visions, perspectives, best practices and practical advice with our attendees. In fact, this year over 70 percent of our 80+ breakout sessions will have customer experts sharing their experiences with you.
In addition, our main stage general sessions this year include a tremendous lineup of customers, industry analysts, partners, and Informatica leaders to discuss how AI and Data Management are impacting and influencing the data journey’s you are navigating.
We kick off the week on Monday May 20th with Market Perspectives Day.
The purpose of the day is to share a truly outside-in industry perspective on key trends in the data management space.
- Amit Walia, our President of Products and Marketing, will kick off the day, and tee up the four customer journeys that will set the framework for the content throughout the entire week.
- Attendees will gain insights from industry experts, including top analysts from Gartner and 451 Research. These include:
- Sheryl Kingstone, Research VP & GM, VOCUL, 451 Research. Sheryl leads 451 Research’s coverage for Customer Experience & Commerce, which covers the many aspects of how customer experience is a catalyst for digital transformation and will share insights to support your 360 Engagement journey.
- Sanjeev Mohan, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner. Sanjeev covers critical topics like big data and data lake management, cloud, data integration, data governance and data transformation strategies. He will discuss trends that impact your Cloud/Hybrid and Data Governance & Privacy journeys.
- Ehtisham Zaidi, Senior Principal Analyst, Gartner. Ehtisham is focused on data integration, data catalogs, data virtualization, and data preparation and will set the stage for the overall market trends, and also inform your Next Gen Analytics journey.
- You’ll gain incredible insights from leaders of companies across industries on how they have been driving their organization’s data-driven digital transformations. Customer speakers include:
- Vira Shanty, the Chief Data Officer at OVO, discussing their Next-Gen Analytics journey
- Bob Russell, the CEO of CTA Group, sharing his company’s Cloud/Hybrid journey
- Travis Icard, the Director of Wholesale Client Data Services at Wells Fargo Securities, discussing his 360 Engagement journey
- And a customer panel consisting of Christopher Cerruto, Vice President of Global Enterprise at Avis Budget Group, Yannique Kameka, Vice President, Data Governance at Macy’s, and Cyndie Wiggins, Corporate Vice President, Data Governance Practice Lead at New York Life Insurance Company jointly discussing their Data Governance & Privacy journeys
- You’ll also hear insights from some of our most relevant and impactful partners that many of you rely upon on a daily basis. These include
- Sanjeev Vohra, Global Technology Officer and Global Data Business Lead at Accenture Technology
- Nitin Mittal, Principal, Analytics & Cognitive at Deloitte Consulting
- Vidhya Srinivasan, General Manager, Amazon Redshift at AWS
- Charles Zedlewski, General Manager, Strategic Business at Cloudera
- Seann Gardiner, SVP Business Development at DataRobot
- Arun Ulagaratchagan, General Manager, Power BI at Microsoft
Informatica World’s main event begins on Tuesday, May 21, where we will host two General Sessions
- In the morning session, our CEO, Anil Chakravarthy, kicks off Informatica World with his opening keynote and will be joined onstage by Google Cloud CEO, Thomas Kurian.
- Amit Walia will then have his first keynote of the conference, focusing on what we delivered to our customers over the past year.
- Anil will close the morning General Session where he will be joined by Databricks CEO, Ali Ghodsi.
- In the afternoon general session, Anil will be joined onstage by Simon Upton, Chief Operating Officer, Investment Banking and Capital Markets ofour longtime customer,Credit Suisse.
- Anil will then wrap up by speaking with AWS VP of Worldwide Marketing, Ariel Kelman, where we’ll be making a special announcement!
Informatica World will wrap our main stage event with a final General Session on Wednesday May 22
- This afternoon session will kick off with our CMO, Sally Jenkins, bringing the customer journeys to life and will include a conversation with Danielle Beringer, Chief Data Officer at Nissan North America.
- The session will conclude with Amit Walia sharing what customers can expect in the year ahead, with special guests including Steven Guggenheimer, Corporate VP – AI & ISV Engagement at Microsoft and Francois Ajenstat, Chief Product Officer at Tableau.
In short, our goal by the end of the event is to help you discover CLAIRITY Unleashed.
I can’t wait to see you there!