1+1 = 3 The Power of Informatica’s Ecosystem at Informatica World 2018!
OK, so my math may be a bit off… But I also cannot forget time and again the customer stories which demonstrate that “better together” really works for them. At Informatica, we are on a singular mission to help accelerate our customers’ data-driven digital transformation. Towards that goal, we work closely with key strategic ecosystem partners to jointly help those customers successfully transform their business.
At Informatica World 2018, we are proud to showcase the many ways in which Informatica and our ecosystem partners unleash the power of data.
Transform your business in the Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Era
Businesses undergoing digital transformation are looking to become cloud first or start a hybrid journey to the cloud, with SaaS and PaaS offering agility, flexibility, cost, technology and innovation benefits. Informatica partners closely with public cloud vendors, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud to help customers accelerate their journey to the cloud.
Check out these IW18 sessions to find out how:
- Market Perspectives Session, featuring Anurag Gupta, VP AWS and joint customer, Medidata: MP003 – ‘Cloud/Hybrid Market Perspectives: Transform your business in the multi-cloud and hybrid era’
- Breakout Session, featuring Shire Pharmaceuticals, joint Informatica and Microsoft customer: CLD114 – ‘Shire Pharmaceuticals drives innovation with iPaaS, Big Data on Azure’.
- Breakout Session, featuring Medidata, joint Informatic and AWS customer: CLD104 – ‘How Medidata accelerated SaaS Integration and analytics with Amazon Redshift’
- Breakout Session, featuring Google Cloud: CLD152 – ‘Modernize your enterprise data architecture with Google BigQuery and Informatica’.
- Breakout Session, featuring Kelly Services, joint Informatica and Microsoft customer: CLD108 – ‘Kelly Services accelerating IT modernization with Azure’
Accelerate data-driven digital transformation with next-generation analytics
Having access to trusted business insights is key to successful data-driven digital transformation. Informatica works with BI partners, like Tableau and Microsoft, as well as public cloud vendors, to help customers uncover new opportunities, drive innovation and develop competitive advantage, through analytical insights, fed by trusted, relevant and timely data.
Joint us at these IW18 session to learn more:
- Market Perspectives Session, featuring Dan Jewett, VP Tableau: MP004 – ‘Next Gen Analytics Perspectives: Accelerating data-driven digital transformation with new insights’
- Breakout Session, featuring Tableau: NGA103 – ‘Self-service analytics using an Enterprise Data Catalog and Tableau’
- Breakout Session, featuring Google: CLD111 – ‘Accelerate your analytics with Google and Informatica’.
- Breakout Session: NGA308 – ‘Big Data Management on AWS and Azure’
We also recommend you register for Round Table sessions, that we are offering to discuss our joint solution with our ecosystem partners.
Finally, please stop by our booth at the Solution Expo, to learn more about the combined power of Informatica and our strategic ecosystem partners.