Informatica Introduces Industry’s Next Generation iPaaS with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services Winter 2017 Release
A very happy new year to all my readers! Wish you all a great year ahead filled with successes and joy.
At Informatica, we feel the same way embarking on the new year, incredibly excited and proud, announcing the industry’s next generation iPaaS, with the milestone release of Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Winter 2017 (previously called Informatica Cloud Services)
The entire Informatica crew is thrilled to see one of our latest innovations unfold for our customers. Included in this release are some of the most brilliant, sophisticated and cutting-edge capabilities that would help our customers stay ahead of the curve and successfully achieve business goals based on a robust, secure and connected platform.
As businesses adopt different cloud platform as a service (PaaS) increasingly, they are landing in a multi-cloud and hybrid environment, e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google and more spanning across private, public, hybrid and on-premises. The trend gives rise to the need for solutions that can support various data integration and management challenges that get amplified in the cloud.
Another shift commonly noticed is towards different cloud storages, databases, data warehouses and other cloud-based applications including analytics (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI), CRM (e.g., Salesforce), ERP (e.g., Microsoft, Workday, Oracle NetSuite, Oracle Eloqua, SAP SuccessFactors, Marketo and more), IoT, Big Data and Data Lake in the cloud. This shift is predominantly triggered by the need to scale faster, be flexible and agile and save cost. This paradigm shift is significantly influencing the speed of business transformation as companies strive to stay relevant and ahead of the competition.
Is your organization in that spot today? If you are in IT or Line of Business and looking to scale with growing data sources across various clouds and on-premises, new and advanced integration requirements popping up every day and top it off with supporting the demands of business users, then it’s probably time to go back to the drawing board. We saved you that trip!
With IICS, enterprises can leverage the new iPaaS to power their data-driven digital transformation in a multi-cloud environment, and benefit from a flexible, cloud-based integration and data management solution that is built to scale at the speed of business. IICS offers a unified and modern user experience across various iPaaS integration patterns and supports a modular, microservices architecture that is customizable and easy to navigate. The new iPaaS experience is leveraging the CLAIRE™ engine to provide AI metadata driven recommendations to automate and accelerate integration and data management work.
Included in IICS Winter 2017 release, you will get some of the most exciting, new, modern and comprehensive suite of capabilities helping you drive those challenging integration use cases, connect any data across various cloud platforms and on-premises securely and support all types of users, IT, developers or business users.
Some of those benefits are:
- New and unified front-end and back-end experience across all cloud services including data and application integration, API Gateway, B2B and IoT integration, Cloud Integration Hub, cloud data management services like MDM, Data Quality and Contact Data Verification.
- Modular, agile microservices architecture that delivers many new and unique integration patterns beyond application and data integration. With the winter release, we completely redesigned IICS to a microservices based architecture to offer increased agility, productivity and seamless upgrades of cloud services.
- Support for high performance, scalable analytics with advanced transformations, enterprise-grade asset management, sophisticated data integration capabilities like mass ingestion, advanced pushdown optimization, and advanced workload orchestrations.
- Single, optimized API Management and Gateway for API developers to seamlessly design, publish and manage APIs connecting cloud and on-premises applications in real-time.
- Support most comprehensive and robust security and privacy: Informatica continues to invest in our cloud certifications to support the most extensive industry standards and regulatory compliances/attestations like SOC2, SOC3, HIPAA, and U.S.-EU Privacy Shield and aligned to international security standards such as ISO27000. With our latest expansion of hosting IICS in the EMEA region, this enables in-region data processing for customers within the European Union who wish to avoid data transfers outside of the EU.
Informatica is currently certified under the U.S.-EU Privacy Shield framework, which provides a legal mechanism for transferring personal data from the EU to the USA. Many customers located in the EU, however, prefer to avoid such data transfers by keeping data in the EU in the first place.
- A metadata-driven Artificial Intelligence based foundation powered by Informatica’s CLAIRE Engine to help our customers with increased productivity and automation across all integration and data management services in the cloud and have complete visibility of enterprise data assets across cloud, hybrid, and on-premises.
Not just that, there are various other new and enhanced features, connectors and self-service solution templates and more you should get your hands on as soon as possible. Try us out with Free 30-day Trial.
Engage, connect and learn how IICS can help you plan your integration strategies on the upcoming virtual launch event, on January 24th, 2018 (North America) – 9 am PST and Jan 25th (Europe) to hear from industry analysts, customers and Informatica product experts, Live demos and technical breakouts with ecosystem partners like AWS, Google, Azure and Tableau and learn how IICS can help you garner your cloud investments and leapfrog ahead of your competition with a strong data foundation.