Game Changers in Digital Transformation – 5 Reasons to Join Amsterdam Arena for MDM 360 Summit
Moving from digital transformation blabla, to actionable steps, this is one of the key objectives for Informatica’s MDM 360 Summit EMEA on June 7 and 8, in Amsterdam Arena. Where do you stand in the in digital? World Cup, Champions League, first league, second league, amateur? How do you rank compared to competition? Do you have the right team together? Does everybody know which role to play?
Like in football, it is never too late to change the game. “The ball is round, so that the game can change direction”, a football legend once said. In business, data defines and changes the direction of the game. Data defines, who will be winners of the digital championship, while looser will be left behind. I know my name in Dutch means cow or bull, in German it actually means round. So there is a lot potential for jokes around my name, especially as a football fan.
I am thrilled to invite you to join me in Amsterdam this year. As a football lover I am looking forward to explore the stadium and the stories behind the scenes. I am even more thrilled to have a great line-up of digital thought leaders who grant you a look behind their scenes and will be sharing how they use data to streamline processes, boost customer experience and ensure compliance in regulated markets.
5 reasons why you cannot miss MDM 360 Summit – sneak preview of a fabulous agenda
- Learning from best in class examples: A leading analyst recently told that he is impressed how many customer use cases we always bring to this global event series. That was a big compliment and continues to be our singular focus. We grant you access to leaders in business and IT to learn from their do’s and don’ts.
- Customer Experience: “It is not about the data, it is about the customer”, said Informatica CEO Anil Chakravarthy. During our MDM 360 Summit in NYC in February we launched the all new Customer 360 and Relate 360 solution, now in Amsterdam we will even take this one level further! Our own Chief Product Officer & EVP, Amit Walia, will unveil great things on stage.
- Digital Transformation: Companies from different Industries will share the very best secret: how they are using data, to change the game and transformed their company.
- Journey to Cloud: This breakout is tailored for the CIO and his staff, executing on the journey to cloud. Which data stays in premise, which data can live the cloud? Our solution experts will expose you to best practices.
- Data Governance: A holistic approach for data governance is fundamental to a data driven business, while the raise of new regulations, such as GDPR, are bringing new challenges to you. Informatica will enable you to change the game in data governance, will the all new and industry’s first enterprise data governance app. You may want to consider staying for two days and add the Data Governance & Compliance Summit on June 7 to your agenda.
Great speakers, from great brands
Your will have direct access to leading CIOs, CDOs, market & eCommerce leaders and many more to hear their best practices. Check out the detailed agenda here. We are adding more great stories for you every week.
The world’s largest MDM practitioner community comes to Amsterdam. Informatica was ranked as the MDM vendor with the largest active group of virtual and on site community members. The best thing is: You can be a part of it. Register now.
Our certified implementation partners play a key role in your success
I am thankful for our great community of MDM partners, who will be sponsoring this event and sharing the deep expertise with you during the sessions and our exhibition floor. More than 2000 partner consultants are certified for Informatica solutions turning your business case into real business outcomes.
Join us and change your game! #MDM360