Destination Dreamforce for Informatica Partners
Next week more than 170,000 Salesforce community members converge upon the Moscone Center and the streets of San Francisco.
The exhilarating wild ride associated with Dreamforce is not just limited to finding reasonable hotel rates or getting dinner reservations or dealing with Uber surge pricing. It’s also found in the nearly 2,000 breakout sessions, thousands of live solutions from the Salesforce partner ecosystem and the many sponsored parties.
Clive Bearman told you about Informatica’s great partnership with Salesforce in his blog post. It’s exciting to recognize that many Informatica partners also have a strong partnership with Salesforce and many of them have exciting activities planned during the week.
Informatica partner highlights include:
Acumen Solutions is a long time INFORM Partner and Platinum Sponsor of Dreamforce this year. In addition to many industry-specific showcases and events planned during the week, Informatica has joined Acumen to give you a place to rest, relax and hold private meetings during Dreamforce at The Pin-up right next to Moscone. Request a ticket.
Deloitte Digital is returning to Dreamforce as an Emerald Sponsor and is seeking all future renegades to join them this year for a host of activities. Visit Deloitte’s booth on Tuesday, October 4 at 5:00pm or Thursday, October 6 at 3:00pm for a live demo of Informatica’s Salesforce Integration on Deloitte’s Cloudmix platform.
Silverline, another INFORM Informatica partner, is a Bronze sponsor of Dreamforce and has several speaking sessions and activities, including some specific ones on their Banker360 application which is powered by Informatica Cloud.
Bluewolf, another longtime Informatica partner, is the exclusive Experience Sponsor of Dreamforce. Check out all of the activities they have planned, including the release of the State of Salesforce 2017 report.
Many other Informatica partners will have an active and visible presence at the event, including Accenture, CapGemini, Cognizant, TCS, Infosys, WiPro, Perficient, Slalom and Tech Mehindra
Reasons to Partner with Informatica
If you are not currently partnering with Informatica on data management solutions for the Salesforce portfolio of cloud products, here are some reasons why you should reconsider:
- Informatica Cloud is the leading integration and data management solution for Salesforce. If your Salesforce customers need to integrate their Sales Cloud data with on-premise back-office applications like SAP and Oracle, Informatica Cloud has native connectors to make integration straightforward. Read how Swisslog Healthcare Solutions eliminated the need for custom development when integrating data between Salesforce and SAP.
- You can help your customers using Salesforce Service cloud build customer loyalty and deliver exemplary customer service by unifying their customer data with other cloud and/or on-premise applications. See how Carbonite increased the quality and reliability of customer service case-records and saved time, money and headcount on case-creation (hundreds of cases created each day).
- Informatica Cloud for Wave gives your customers the ability to bring customer-related data into the Salesforce Analytics Cloud.
- Informatica’s Cloud Customer 360 solution provides you with the opportunity to help your customers increase the quality of customer data by automatically correcting erroneous and duplicated data while validating contact and address information. See how The Travel Corp integrated 50 other systems with Salesforce and reduced their daily data import from 36 hours to 60 minutes.
- Partner programs that provide competitive payouts for partners that are driving net new business for Informatica
So bring your most comfortable walking shoes, the portable phone-charger and plenty of patience and come see innovation at its best. Stop by and visit us at Booth 1711 or in the DevZone and we can discuss how our new channel partner program will help you build a profitable practice around Salesforce.