Demystifying Workday Integration with Informatica Cloud
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to Human Capital Management (HCM). Large companies with a global payroll have unique tax requirements to address. Government and healthcare companies need to meet stringent compliance regulations. Smaller companies have a “war for talent” to quickly fill positions in a highly competitive market. Others are looking to share data between their enterprise systems, like HR and ERP, with other applications across their organization to best plan and retain a high-performing workforce.
As your company evolves, so does the need to update, scale and integrate your human resource and financial management systems with other apps and systems across your organization. Whether you are looking to streamline your Human Capital Management (HCM) business process, migrate data from legacy HR/ERP systems to a new system, or include data from on premise or SaaS applications sitting across your enterprise, you could be looking at an onerous and costly task. This doesn’t have to be the case.
Informatica Cloud, a proven, self-service data integration and management platform, provides you with everything you need to cleanse, integrate, and synchronize data at your fingertips. Our purpose-built connectivity and wizard-based interface makes it easy to move data from across your cloud and on-premise systems to leading business applications such as Workday. The Informatica Cloud Connector for Workday simplifies Workday hierarchical data structures for business users and provides automation of Human Capital Management (HCM) and financial business processes by providing companies with:
- Pre-built Workday integration enabling businesses to easily connect to essential applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP, and Oracle to help you plan your workforce more accurately.
- Accelerated time-to-value by addressing Workday integration requirements quickly and easily.
- Holistic view of their workforce with integration that integrates back office with front offices systems.
- Self-service data integration capabilities to quickly address evolving integration requirements.
- Bi-directional support for all Workday objects and fields from HCM to Financial Management.
- Future-proof your Workday investment and take advantage of the most recent features with continuous support for the latest Workday API.
- Seamless movement of data into and out of Workday applications.
- Ability to join multiple data sources from on-premise or cloud systems to be used with Workday.
With Informatica Cloud you can ensure data accuracy, improve business decisions and operations, and get deeper insight into your most valued asset – your employees.