Calling All Channel Partners
Informatica and Channels. Get used to hearing those two words together! As the new leader for the Informatica Partner ecosystem, my number one priority is to build, launch and manage the world’s best channel program for data management and integration. I recently joined Informatica from IBM where I led the channel business for IBM’s Cloud software unit. The Cloud unit was the largest component of IBM’s software channel business with over 5,000 partners globally.
My team and I are maniacally focused on building a loyal, productive and most importantly, profitable channel ecosystem. Read more about my views in this Computer Reseller News (CRN) article. Highlights of this new channel partner program will include
- Competitive payouts for partners that are driving net new business for Informatica
- Implementation of a two-tier channel structure providing scalability and simplicity when transacting with Informatica
- Creation of channel-specific SKUs, bundles and price books for both our on-premise and cloud solutions and simplifying the process of working with these SKUs and bundles
- Formalize and standardize the technical and sales enablement programs and deliver incentives for partners to increase their skill levels.
- Develop programs and incentives that help drive new customer growth in the mid-market
- Establish and enforce rules of engagements
- Provide partner marketing programs and campaigns that allow channel partners to develop, manage and close pipeline opportunities
If you know me from your days at IBM, you know I am 100 percent committed to providing partners with the best partnership opportunities. We all are focused on helping you capitalize on the opportunity to make our customers data-driven. Look for regular updates on our progress and feel free to contact me directly with any concerns and feedback.