Empowering Partners with Enablement
It seems every day we hear more and more stories about how businesses are facing the challenge of transformation. The same can be said about partner enablement. As partners evolve their business models to support cloud and subscription revenue, they also expect technology vendors to evolve their enablement offerings to address line-of-business decision makers and the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery methodology. Product sales training and technical certification are still core components of enablement, but we’re seeing an increase in demand for training to help partners discuss business outcomes with line-of-business decision makers.
Our worldwide partner enablement and technical alliances team is transforming how we deliver training and enablement to our partner ecosystem. Here are some highlights:
- Informatica Partner Learning Series (IPLs): A series of technical webinars and briefings on Informatica products and solutions delivered by the Informatica Technical Alliances team . Sessions are delivered in each region every month. See the full calendar of upcoming sessions and access replays.
- Cloud Thursdays: This technical webinar series is focused on providing partners with updates on “All Things Cloud”, whether it’s an Informatica Cloud product, a cloud sales play or a customer success story review, you can find the schedule of Cloud Thursdays here.
- New Learning Paths focused on Role-based learning
- The Sales Learning Path helps partners identify and qualify opportunities for Informatica products and solutions, including cloud-based solutions.
- The Technical Sales Learning Path covers value proposition, basic product features and functions and high-level implementation.
- The Implementation Learning Path is designed for service delivery consultants and provides architecture and design knowledge from Informatica proven services methodology.
- New Training Pages on the Partner Portal: We have redesigned PARC to outline Informatica training and enablement resources so partners can quickly access education in PowerCenter, Data Quality, Master Data Management and more. Now available to our INFORM Partners, these pages are designed with learning paths and enablement resources to help partners easily navigate training, sales plays, webinars, and other key resources that will help you sell and / or deliver Informatica solutions.
- Informatica Straight Scoops: These product-focused webinar sessions are a great way for sales and technical teams to get the latest “scoop” on Informatica products and solutions. Registration and replays are available to all partners.
- Implementation Boot Camps: Informatica’s Professional Services (IPS) offers training with focus on how to effectively implement Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality (DQ), and MDM Product360. These boot camps are instructor-led trainings with a mix of lectures and hands-on labs. These are the same boot camps that IPS uses to train their IPS practice. Product knowledge is a prerequisite to be successful in this session. See the upcoming schedule and register via the Implementation Training pages on PARC.
- New 10.X Training Now Available: Take advantage of our newest training addressing the latest Informatica product releases including PowerCenter, MDM, Data Quality, and Big Data Management. Partners must be registered on PARC to access training. Sessions are available on-demand, instructor-led or via Informatica Virtual Academy (Instructor-led in a Virtual environment)
We’re also evaluating the best way to provide the business training, vertical industry knowledge and services delivery capability to our partners. We know that customers want their partners to be less technical product experts and more business consultants. We’re committed to delivering more than just product training by providing tools and materials to help you elevate your discussion to how a “solution” impacts business processes and solves problems for the C-level executives and Line-of-Business owner.