Start Your Journey to Becoming a Cloud Integration Guru at the Cloud Innovation Summit
Join us in San Francisco, May 23-26, at Informatica World to get a deeper look at how Informatica Cloud can help you increase agility, reduce costs, and optimize your Hybrid IT environment.
This year we are kicking off Informatica World with a one-day Cloud Innovation Summit on Monday, May 23rd, that focuses on helping you address the data integration challenges of today.
Don’t miss industry leaders like Anurag Gupta from AWS, along with Tableau, Marketo and many more as they share their knowledge about how cloud has become a core driver of today’s digital business. Cloud is no longer, “just for start-ups.” Enterprises are moving their data ecosystems and infrastructures to the cloud in order to take advantage of the flexibility, agility and scalability that it offers. As companies move to the cloud they are able to take advantage of self-service data integration, cloud analytics, and hybrid cloud strategies to help them empower business users, save money and see increased returns on their investments.
Come network with your peers and learn real-world best practices from product specialists and customers who are using Informatica Cloud to transform their business and power innovation. Join us to learn how:
- Mattress Firm is transforming data into actionable insights with Tableau.
- Stella & Dot and Asurion are maintaining hybrid cloud architectures, with data residing in AWS along with other cloud and on-premise systems.
- Intacct and Swisslog are getting the most out of their Salesforce environments.
- Scriptr.io and Anaplan built custom connectivity with Informatica’s free developer resources.
- To maximize the value of your Informatica Cloud investment with tips and tricks from Informatica technology experts.
Learn more, here: The Cloud Innovation Summit 2016