7 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss the MDM 360 Summit in San Francisco
Where will you be on Tuesday, May 25th? Hopefully you’ll be with me at the MDM 360 Summit at Informatica World 2016 in San Francisco. The event attracts those who believe Data Powers Business. Here are 7 reasons why you should RSVP for the MDM 360 Summit if you haven’t already.
1. Ask Questions at the Customer Data Strategies Panel with Disney, Hyatt, Renault & Cognizant
I’m excited to moderate the Customer Data Strategies panel discussion with an esteemed group of data experts about how great customer experiences start with great customer data. These panelists are also delivering presentations at the MDM 360 Summit.
- Christophe Drelon, Head of Voice of Customer & Data at Renault
- Ashwani Sethi, Senior Manager, Master Data Management & Customer Insight at Walt Disney World, Disney
- SriHari Thotapalli, Director, Customer Data Management at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Naveen Sharma, Head of Enterprise Data Management at Cognizant
2. Hear the Unilever’s Customer Keynote Presentation at the MDM 360 Summit
Laura Nailor, E-commerce Manager at Unilever is delivering the keynote presentation, Rich Product Content Drives Customer Experiences That Sell: Unilever’s Case Study, which promises to be excellent.
3. Get Perspective from The General Manager of Information Quality Solutions
Suresh Menon, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Information Quality Solutions at Informatica will present the MDM 360 Summit keynote presentation: Mastering Digital Transformation in the Age of Data Revolution.
4. Find Out What’s New & On The Roadmap for Our Industry-Leading Products
The data management market is rapidly changing. With more applications being adopted, on-premise and in the cloud, in all departments, data is becoming more siloed and it’s harder to make sense of it. Exciting new data sources are becoming available like mobile, social, and IoT data. Master data management (MDM) is critical to help connect the dots, provide context and provide the basis for a 360 view of what matters most to your business: Customer 360, Product 360, Supplier 360, Employee 360, Asset 360, etc. Hear what’s new and what’s planned for our data management products including MDM, data quality, data as a service, and our new master-data fueled solutions.
5. Network with Data Experts at The MDM 360 Summit
Is your company going through a transformation? In times of change, you need all the help you can get to ensure you have the right data strategy and data management approach. If you want to hear how others are fueling their transformations with great data, this is the place to be. Meet Informatica’s information quality solutions leadership team and data experts. Network with Chief Data Officers (CDOs), information management leaders, data savvy business executives, and data professionals from a variety of industries who dealing with the same data challenges you are.
6. Choose between 2 Excellent Breakout Sessions at the MDM 360 Summit
- Customer Data Strategies hosted by Monica Mullen and featuring Disney, Hyatt, Renault and Cognizant
- Data Governance hosted by Thomas Brence and featuring American Family Insurance, Koios Consulting, and CHRISTUS Health
7. Pick from 25+ Customer Sessions in The Information Quality & Governance Track
- Jarrel Jimmerson, CDO, State of Texas, Health & Human Services
- David Gleason, Managing Director & Firmwide Head of Data Strategy, Governance & Quality, JPMorgan Chase
- Teri Mikol, Director of Data Governance, UPMC
- John Sabel, Enterprise Information Management, State of Washington
- Ashwani,Sethi, Senior Manager, MDM & Customer Insight, Walt Disney World
- Patrick Lesandrini, Senior Manager, Integrations & MDM, Paypal
- Michael Sabelhaus, Customer Master Data Product Owner, Intel
- Laura Nailer, Ecommerce Manager, Unilever
- Christophe Drelon, Head of Voice of Customer & Data, Renault
- Nadim Bhatti, IS Analytics as a Service – Data Integration Service, UBS
- Bryan Towne, Senior Director, Business Intelligence, IT Development & Architecture, Cincinnati Children’s
Hospital Medical Center
- Bridget Geary, Data Governance Lead, Nationwide Children’s Health
- Vinaya Thummala, Enterprise Data Quality Specialist, American Family Insurance
- Stan Sobol, Head of Architecture and Data Services, CIT Group
- Jacob Bunkley, Solution Architect for Customer Hub, MDM, BNSF
- Kevin Dean, eCommerce Merchandising Manager, Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply
- Connie Beuche, Enterprise Product Data Manager, Bradley Corporation
- Cyrille Salmon, Direction Informatique & Télécoms, Head of Enterprise Architecture, MACIF Insurance
- Mario Suykerbyuk, CIO, PostNL
- Jose Guilherme, BI Manager, SulAmerica Seguro
- and more!
Do you need any more reasons to come to the MDM 360 Summit?
If you are interested in Data Quality, Big Data Relationships, and Supply Chain, read Ben Rund’s blog about these sessions: Sneak Preview of MDM 360 Summit at Informatica World