Sneak Peek of Data Integration Sessions at Informatica World 2016
Are you are a Data Integration Developer, Architect, Head of IT or a Business Stakeholder? Informatica World 2016 is the one stop destination to get answers to all your Data Integration questions, for both IT and Business experts. This is a great opportunity to learn and share your experience and best practices with industry peers.
We have some really cool innovations in the latest release of Data Integration V10.0 that we will be discussing at various sessions and at the Expo Solution hall.
Here is a list of Data Integration sessions that you wont want to miss:
Data Integration Track Keynote – Don’t miss this track keynote on bi-modal and federated approach to data management, by Ash Parikh, VP Product Marketing and Mark Beyer, VP & Distinguished Analyst, Gartner on May 23, 8:30am (Room 2006/2008).
Customer Breakout Sessions
- AXA & American Equity – A Major Application Consolidation and Modernization Initiative. (DI&BD109, 5/23/2016, 9:45 AM, #2004)
- Kroger – Accelerate Business Value with Fast and Reliable Data Integration (DI&BD110, 5/23/2016, 11:00 AM, #2004)
- Fannie Mae and Master Card – Designing a Data Management Platform for Next-Generation Analytics (DI&BD102, 5/23/2016, 9:45 AM, #2002)
- Deutsche Bank and MD Anderson Cancer Center – Practical Approaches to Agile Development (DI&BD111, 5/23/2016, 1:30 PM, #2004)
- TDWI and Republic Services – Agile DI Development to Accelerate Business Value Delivery (DI&BD112, 5/23/2016, 2:45 PM ,#2004)
- Cleveland Clinic – Patience in Analytics: Fixing the Data and Fixing the Process (DI&BD113 5/25/2016, 9:15 AM, #2002)
- Humana – What’s New in DIH and Humana Analytics Modernization Initiative (DI&BD105 5/25/2016, 10:30 AM #2006)
- HP – Two Data Management Challenges: Divestiture and Worldwide Payments System (DI&BD106 5/25/2016, 10:30 AM, #2004)
- Allied Solutions – What’s New In Informatica B2B (DI&BD108, 5/25/2016, 1:45 PM #2004)
- Manheim and Indian Oil – Delivering Business Value with a Real Time Data Warehouse (DI&BD114 ,5/25/2016, 1:45 PM, #2002)
- Sutter Health & State of WA– Increasing Application Agility (DI&BD107, 5/25/2016, 3:00 PM , #2004)
- JLL and Endurance Insurance – Analytic Modernization for Business Agility (DI&BD116, 5/25/2016, 3:00 PM, #2002)
Informatica Expert Sessions
- What’s New in PowerCenter v10 (DI&BD115, 5/23/2016,11:00 AM, #2002)
- Next-Gen ICC, A Systematic Approach to Integration Flexibility and Information Management (DI&BD103, 5/24/2016, 2:15 PM, #2002)
- Breakthrough Marketing with Analytics and Data Management (DI&BD117, 5/25/2016, 10:30 AM, #2002)
- Analytics – Next Generation Information Architecture (DI&BD227, 5/23/2016, 10:30 AM & 5/25/2016 3:00PM)
- App Consolidation – Driving Greater Business Agility and Reducing Costs Through Application Consolidation and Modernization (DI&BD228, 5/23/2016, 3:00 PM)
Deep Dive Sessions
These are instructor-led seminars in a hands on environment to learn more about ‘PowerCenter v10.0 Upgrade, capabilities such as High availability, Grid, Automated Data Integrated Testing’ and how to leverage PowerCenter in a hosted cloud environment.
The Expo Solution Hall – Don’t forget to visit us at the Next Generation Analytics station at the Expo Solution area to learn more about Data Integration v10.0.
I look forward to seeing you all at Informatica World 2016 in San Francisco soon.