Hamilton Faris, Chief Data and Analytics Officer for the Americas at MetLife, to Keynote MDM 360 Summit New York
“Data and analytics are foundational to our business. It’s the lifeblood of our customer-centricity strategy,” says Hamilton Faris, Chief Data & Analytics Officer for the Americas at MetLife.
Hamilton is the keynote speaker at the MDM 360 Summit in New York on February 24th, 2016.
In his keynote presentation, “MetLife and the Client Journey,” Hamilton will talk about the business drivers for their data initiative.
He’ll share the strategic approach MetLife took to realize business value.
And, he will explain how the organization is maturing its thinking about how they manage and govern all types of data, including big data.
Learn How Great Customer Data Supports MetLife’s Customer-Centricity Strategy
As he prepares his presentation for the MDM 360 Summit in New York, Hamilton explains, “We need great customer data to support our customer-centricity strategy, to help us understand:
· the customer journey and how customers interact with our company,
· our customers’ life events and offer our help when they may need us, and
· our customers’ relationships, within the household and outside the household, business relationships and influencer relationships to anticipate customer needs.”
Trust Was The #1 Data Problem at MetLife
“Now we use Informatica as an information management hub to facilitate the movement of trusted data. We have about 70 applications that contain valuable customer information.
We needed to bridge those information silos and bring it into a central location where we could improve the quality of the data so we could trust that it was accurate, complete and consistent across our key applications.
This was a foundational investment we need to gain a 360 customer view across the business.”
This investment in customer data wasn’t limited to analytical insights to drive decisions. MetLife also wants to use trustworthy data for regulatory compliance and to boost marketing effectiveness.
Hamilton Faris Will Share Advice for Data Practitioners at the MDM 360 Summit
Start by understanding the business, figuring out where you can drive value with better data, and how it can be realized.
“When talking with your business counterparts, highlight opportunities where you can bring value to the business. Figure out how you can articulate the value of data management to the top line, bottom line and effectiveness. Tell the business how data management turns data into something valuable.”
Get More Great Advice from Data Experts at the MDM 360 Summit
Join us at the MDM 360 Summit in New York!
More than 450 data management leaders have registered for the MDM 360 Summit. Take advantage of this great networking and educational opportunity.
Hear from data experts from several companies at the MDM 360 Summit, including:
- Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Architecture, Forrester Research
- Hamilton Faris, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Americas, MetLife
- Claude Edkins, SVP & CIO, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Nicolas Lance, VP of Retirement Income Strategies, OneAmerica®
- BJ Fesq, Chief Architect & Chief Data Officer, CIT Group
- Barbara Latulippe, Chief Data Governance Officer, EMC
- Mike Nutter, Director of Enterprise Data Services, LexisNexis
- John Bassani, Senior Director, Ethics & Compliance Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Terri Mikol, Director, Data Governance Office, UPMC
- Samson Annamdevula, Senior Manager, Master Data Management, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Naveen Sharma, Practice Head of the EIM-Enterprise Data Management Practice, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Amit Jha, Global Practice Head of Data Management, Wipro
- John Wollman, EVP of Innovation, HighPoint Solutions
- Sameer Gupta, EIM and MDM Global Practices Director, Capgemini
- Tom Morrissey, Regional Manager, Great Lakes, Infoverity
- Gaurav Tuteja, Senior Director, Global Alliances & Partnerships, Dunn & Bradstreet
- Rachel Sylvester, VP, Data Management, Healthfirst
- Anil Chakravarthy, CEO, Informatica
- Suresh Menon, SVP & GM, Information Quality Solutions, Informatica
- Rob Karel, Vice President, Product Strategy & Product Marketing, Informatica
- Ron Matusof, Vice President, MDM Customer Success, Informatica