5 Reasons to Attend the MDM 360 Summit
Data management professionals from around the nation are invited to attend Informatica’s MDM 360 Summit in New York. Just around the corner, this event provides a special opportunity to learn how great data drives today’s digital transformation. (It’s not too late to save your seat!)
Not sure if you should come? Here are the top 5 reasons to attend MDM 360 Summit.
1. Learn from organizations that have achieved significant benefits from MDM.
Keynote speaker Hamilton Faris, VP Chief Data & Analytics Officer at MetLife will share how Fortune’s most admired insurance company uses Informatica’s Intelligent Data Platform strategically to manage and share customer data.
Get insights from a fantastic lineup of customer speakers including:
- Nicolas Lance, Vice President of Retirement Income Strategies, OneAmerica®
- BJ Fesq, Chief Architect, Chief Data Officer, CIT Group
- Barbara Latulippe, Chief Data Governance Officer, EMC
- Terri Mikol, Director, Data Governance Office, UPMC
- John Bassani, Senior Director, Ethics & Compliance Group at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC),
- Rachel Sylvester, VP, Data Management, Healthfirst
- Abraham Rojo, Enterprise Architect & IT Strategy Leader, M&T Bank
- Samson Annamdevula, Senior Manager, Master Data Management, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Sheila Donovan, President, Global DM Solutions
2. Analyst Keynote: “Surviving Data Anarchy in a Digital World”
We’re thrilled to have Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, share her views on surviving data anarchy in today’s digital world. With 20 years of experience in the industry, Michele is a leading expert on data management, artificial intelligence, data governance, master data management, and data quality. Michele will discuss how both data and business teams can work together on data to streamline the business. Data technology is not just about having the right data, but it’s also about supporting new data roles and processes for contextual insights. Because that’s what leads to success
3. Three Breakout Session Tracks
We’re offering three breakout sessions this year where you can engage with experts and learn from their experiences. Come participate in discussions and share your data challenges!
- Data Governance Track – Get all of your data governance questions answered by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), EMC, UPMC, and Healthfirst. This track also features experts from Informatica partners Infoverity and HighPoint Solutions.
- Total Customer Relationship Track – VP of Retirement Income Strategies at OneAmerica® Nicolas Lance will share the organizational and technology challenges, the approach, and the lessons learned as they created a total customer relationship view across channels.
- Financial Services and Insurance Track – Learn what’s driving strategic investments in MDM solutions across financial services. We’re excited to have a panel discussion with BJ Fesq, Chief Architect and Chief Data Officer at CIT Group to explain MDM success factors. Peter Ku, Senior Director of Product Marketing will explain how Informatica is addressing some of the most pressing challenges in the industry with our latest capabilities.
4. Mingle with Informatica executives and thought leaders
When thought leaders come together, amazing things can happen. True thought leaders make themselves available to share experiences, talk business, and help their peers—anytime, anywhere.
I’m lucky to work with very experienced data management professionals at Informatica, as well as our partners and customers. There’s no substitute for knowledge that comes straight from the horse’s mouth. And here’s your chance to rub shoulders with the best of the best
5. Be among the first to hear Informatica’s 2016 vision and direction
Find out what’s new in our market-leading master data management, data quality, and data-as-a-service (DaaS) products. In the “What’s New Session”, we’ll delve into the breadth of our capabilities and highlight what makes Informatica MDM a clear leader in the market today. We will also discuss the practical approaches to evaluating your design trade-offs to maximize the success of your implementation and the returned value from your investment.
The MDM 360 Summit also features round table discussions on healthcare, building business case for your trusted data initiatives, implementation best practices, supplier 360, reference data, data enrichment, data governance, next-generation omni-channel, and more.
Chat with me at the round table and I’ll answer your questions about big data, data quality, and governance.
So what’s next?
With more than 450 registrants and counting, the MDM 360 Summit gives you a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and network with a vibrant community of data management leaders. Join us in New York for this awesome event:
- Register today to reserve your spot and check out the latest agenda and speakers.
- Download the MDM 360 Summit mobile app for the most current agenda, speaker information, and updates. Build your own unique attendee profile to build your own custom agenda and participate in the MDM 360 Summit challenge.
- Join the conversation on social networks using hashtag #MDM360 and follow @InfaMDM on Twitter.
- Check out what is new in MDM v10.1, our latest release. If you missed our MDM launch webinar, you can listen to recorded version here.
So there you have it! It’s a can’t miss event! If you need more details, they are here:
The Informatica MDM 360 Summit
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET
Location: Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, 1605 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
I look forward to meeting you at the Summit! If you haven’t already, why not register right now?
Questions? Ask away in the Comments section below or message me on Twitter at @MDMGeek.