Highlights of Data Quality sessions at Informatica World 2014
Here at Informatica we are gearing up for the Informatica World 2014, which will be held in Las Vegas from May 13 – 15. I am excited to report that our Data Quality team has lined up a great agenda for you at the show.
Throughout this 3-day conference there will be a dozen breakout sessions focused on variety of data quality topics. For those who are interested in knowing more about our Data Quality portfolio and getting their hands dirty, make sure you visit our hands-on labs at the show where you can learn from our Data Quality experts on some of the new capabilities we delivered in the latest release Data Quality 9.6. Also don’t forget to stop by the “Holistic Data Governance” booth at the Pavilion in between the sessions, you will find product demos and useful materials on the various offerings in Informatica Data Quality product family.
Below is a quick rundown of the data quality events at Informatica World’14:
Over a dozen of breakout sessions will be held throughout the 3-day conference. Your will hear from our product experts on topics such as How to Build a Holistic Data Stewardship through the Informatica Platform; What’s New in Informatica Data Quality and Address Doctor; Data Quality Tips and Tricks. You will also hear Informatica customers sharing their experiences on building holistic data quality and governance practice in their organizations.
Please take a look at the daily agenda for the Data Quality breakout sessions:
Tuesday, May 13
- 1PM – 2PM – Information Potential at Work Track – Holistic Data Stewardship through the Informatica Platform
- 2:15PM – 3:15PM – Information Potential at Work Track – Creative Uses of Data Quality and Data Services
- 4:45PM – 5:45PM – Platform & Products Track – What’s New in Informatica Data Quality and Address Doctor
Wednesday, May 14
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM – Information Potential at Work Track – One Year to Data Governance with Bank of New Zealand
- 2:30PM – 3:30PM – Information Potential at Work Track – Using IDE for Data On-Boarding Framework at HMS
- 5PM – 6PM – Information Potential at Work Track – Business Value of Data Quality
- 5PM – 6PM – Information Potential at Work Track – Establishing an Enterprise-Wide Data Quality Competency – A Financial Services Case Study
Thursday, May 15
- 9AM – 10AM – Developer and Admin Innovation Track – Data Quality Risk Management: CCAR, Basel II, and More
- 9AM – 10AM – Information Potential at Work Track – Building a Sustainable Data Governance Practice at Capital One
- 10:15AM – 11:15AM – Information Potential at Work Track – AddressDoctor : A low-Effort, High-Impact Boost for Global Business
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM – Developer and Admin Innovation Track – New Features in Informatica Data Quality
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM – Information Potential at Work Track – Data Governance Success Stories
- 2:30PM – 3:30PM – Developer and Admin Innovation Track – Automated Data Quality Scorecards for Data Migration
- 2:30PM – 3:30PM – Developer and Admin Innovation Track – Data Quality Tips and Tricks
Hands –on Labs
Informatica Data Quality product experts will be setting up 10 hands-on labs at the show to demonstrate and educate you on the key capabilities we offer through various offerings in Informatica’s Data Quality portfolio. Below is a glance on the lab sessions:
Tuesday, May 13, 11:30AM – 5:15PM
Wednesday, May 14, 11:30AM – 5:15PM
Thursday, May 15, 9AM – 2:45PM
Lab Sessions (session repeats every 45 minute. Please check the master Agenda for individual session time):
- Table 10 – Understand Your Data Process with Metadata Manager
- Table 11 – Establishing Common Understanding of Data with Business Glossary
- Table 19a – DQ/Profiling 9.6
- Table 19b – Exploring your Data and Data Relationships with Profiling and Discovery
- Table 20 – DQ/Profiling 9.6 Upgrade
- Table 22 – Ensuring Trusted Data with Informatica Data Quality
- Table 23 – Data Quality Reporting and Solutions
- Table 24 – Address Doctor
- Table 26 – Empowering Business users through Informatica Analyst
- Table 27 – Getting the Most out of your Data Integration & Data Quality Platform – Performance Tips & Tricks
While you are not attending the sessions, please stop by the “Holistic Data Governance” booth at the Pavilion to pick up the latest materials on Informatica Data Quality offerings and chat with Informatica Data Quality experts on how to start building holistic data quality process in your organization. Giveaways and party information can also be found at the booth. So come see us when you can!
We are looking forward to meeting you at Informatica World 2014!