Tag Archives: Wipro
My post today will take you through a more detailed look at the free pre-conference MDM Day on May 12th at Informatica World 2014 (May 13-15). These day-long events are so popular that we’ve even had to turn away attendees in past years. Prospective customers, clients and partners tend to find these presentations and panels extremely valuable.
To get an idea of the type of presentations you will see, view these videos from our last sold-out MDM Day in New York. The presentations, Q&A sessions, and breakout discussions provide rich insight into real-world experience with MDM and Informatica solutions.
The Las Vegas MDM Day will include presentations by customers on their MDM experience, best practices presentations, demonstrations of our latest release functionality, an overview of our planned roadmap of future releases, and breakout sessions for in-depth discussions.
Below is a more detailed look at some of the agenda highlights:
- Ginny Walker, chief enterprise architect at GE Aviation will present their multi-year journey to improve their installed-base asset data management. A panel discussion among experts from Thomson Reuters, HP, and Accenture will follow.
- The Sr. MDM Manager from St. Jude Medical, Andrew Urbanski, will discuss how their MDM program drove up business value inside their organization from initial use case through follow-on solutions. A discussion among panelists from EMC, Jones Lang LaSalle, and Wipro will follow.
- Michael Delgado, Information Management Director at Citrix, will present “Citrix MDM Case Study: From Partner 360 to Customer 360,” which takes us through the Citrix multi-domain MDM and data governance journey for channel partner, hierarchy and customer data. The follow-up panel will include experts from AutoTrader, McAfee-Intel Security , and Deloitte.
- John Poonnen, the Infosario Data Factory Director at Quintiles, will present how his company leverages a tailored, multi-domain MDM platform to gain a holistic view of business-critical entities such as investigators, research facilities, clinical studies, study sites and subjects. A discussion among panelists from Abbvie, Infoverity and CapGemini will follow.
- Dale Denham, CIO at Crestline/ Geiger, will present how product information improved Geiger’s ecommerce ability to promote and sell products. Later, he will be joined for a panel discussion with experts from Deloitte, LumenData and Ideosity.
- The afternoon will feature presentations and breakout sessions led by Informatica product teams giving demonstrations of new product features, business and use cases and roadmaps. Each session is addressed to specific audiences to provide the most relevant information.
- Our “Ask the Experts” session closes the day with 11 tables hosted by Informatica employees willing to have discussions with anyone in attendance. Lots of great questions are raised after a day of new in-depth information.
- Networking breaks and lunches also provide a chance for more casual discussion among Informatica experts, customers and partners.
Don’t miss this power-packed day of valuable MDM insight. Register today for the Informatica World Conference and make sure to reserve your spot at the free MDM Day Pre-conference. Learn more online, or contact me if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!
Now that we’re back in the office from last week’s Siperian’s 5th user conference, it’s apparent that the event was quite a success. The two days went quick, which says to me that we got the format, presentations and atmosphere right. There was a lot of enthusiastic response to the technical tracks, and with 270 people, this was our largest user conference, ever!
I wrote in a previous post that multidomain MDM was emerging as Topic A at the conference, and that was definitely the case. John Radcliffe’s keynote addressed it and several customers gave presentations demonstrating multidomain implementations as well. It’s a subject we’re definitely going to be hearing a lot more about. Two other trends to watch: increasingly creative use of Siperian Business Data Director, and corporations turning to system integrator partners to gain value from MDM as quickly as possible. Our inaugural GOOEY Award winners were a clear indication on this score.
The winners, Cognizant and Wipro, are both Siperian system integration partners who have been leveraging Business Data Director to build viable and replicable business-specific solutions on top of the Siperian MDM Hub. Wipro has enhanced its Reference Data Management solution for banks with reject management analysis capability, which improves the quality of data within Siperian MDM Hub. Cognizant, focusing on data governance, added Business Data Director to its MDM-in-a-Box for Life Sciences solution, thereby helping its customers to reduce downstream data management issues and improve decision making by business users.
With 14 leading partners sponsoring the event, we received good feedback from both customers and partners on the structure, content, and speakers. Here’s to a yet another successful user conference!