Tag Archives: Deloitte
My post today will take you through a more detailed look at the free pre-conference MDM Day on May 12th at Informatica World 2014 (May 13-15). These day-long events are so popular that we’ve even had to turn away attendees in past years. Prospective customers, clients and partners tend to find these presentations and panels extremely valuable.
To get an idea of the type of presentations you will see, view these videos from our last sold-out MDM Day in New York. The presentations, Q&A sessions, and breakout discussions provide rich insight into real-world experience with MDM and Informatica solutions.
The Las Vegas MDM Day will include presentations by customers on their MDM experience, best practices presentations, demonstrations of our latest release functionality, an overview of our planned roadmap of future releases, and breakout sessions for in-depth discussions.
Below is a more detailed look at some of the agenda highlights:
- Ginny Walker, chief enterprise architect at GE Aviation will present their multi-year journey to improve their installed-base asset data management. A panel discussion among experts from Thomson Reuters, HP, and Accenture will follow.
- The Sr. MDM Manager from St. Jude Medical, Andrew Urbanski, will discuss how their MDM program drove up business value inside their organization from initial use case through follow-on solutions. A discussion among panelists from EMC, Jones Lang LaSalle, and Wipro will follow.
- Michael Delgado, Information Management Director at Citrix, will present “Citrix MDM Case Study: From Partner 360 to Customer 360,” which takes us through the Citrix multi-domain MDM and data governance journey for channel partner, hierarchy and customer data. The follow-up panel will include experts from AutoTrader, McAfee-Intel Security , and Deloitte.
- John Poonnen, the Infosario Data Factory Director at Quintiles, will present how his company leverages a tailored, multi-domain MDM platform to gain a holistic view of business-critical entities such as investigators, research facilities, clinical studies, study sites and subjects. A discussion among panelists from Abbvie, Infoverity and CapGemini will follow.
- Dale Denham, CIO at Crestline/ Geiger, will present how product information improved Geiger’s ecommerce ability to promote and sell products. Later, he will be joined for a panel discussion with experts from Deloitte, LumenData and Ideosity.
- The afternoon will feature presentations and breakout sessions led by Informatica product teams giving demonstrations of new product features, business and use cases and roadmaps. Each session is addressed to specific audiences to provide the most relevant information.
- Our “Ask the Experts” session closes the day with 11 tables hosted by Informatica employees willing to have discussions with anyone in attendance. Lots of great questions are raised after a day of new in-depth information.
- Networking breaks and lunches also provide a chance for more casual discussion among Informatica experts, customers and partners.
Don’t miss this power-packed day of valuable MDM insight. Register today for the Informatica World Conference and make sure to reserve your spot at the free MDM Day Pre-conference. Learn more online, or contact me if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!
Today, it is not uncommon for retailers to have multiple brands and several channels through which they sell their products. Due to changes in social behavior, consumers are demanding retailers provide relevant and interactive experiences at every touch point.
The Retail Path at Informatica World 14 is your chance to engage with the world’s leading retail brands and industry experts. The retail path covers topics such as expanding product assortment, introducing new products and reducing supply chain costs. It will focus on driving customer loyalty using social, local, mobile and customer feedback. You will learn about unique customer experiences with relevant information, analytics and relationships between data and people.
These sessions are great for leaders in ecommerce, marketing, supply chain retail and product management. They’ll be held during the MDM pre-conference (May 12) and Informatica World Retail Path (May 13-15).
SNEAK PREVIEW OF RETAIL PATH SESSIONS, MAY 13th
NIKE: Creative Uses of Informatica Data Quality and Data Services Nike has pushed the limits of Informatica Data Quality and Data Services by re-imagining uses for reference tables, scorecards with associated metadata, web services, and more. Learn how Nike adds value to its business customers and increases ROI by adding virtualization through data services. Speakers: Teresa Mains, Corbett Oliver, Udaya Vepakomma
Point of Sale: Retrieving your POS data in Near Real TimRetailers know that capturing Point of Sale (POS) data in a timely manner can drive customer loyalty and merchandising efficiencies. In this session, Intricity shares how the powerful Informatica Platform has enabled it to capture POS data in near real time — enabling its retailers to share brick and mortar inventory with web stores, drive intraday targeted marketing, and provide customers with the convenience of in-store pickups. Speaker: Arkady Kleyner
Nordstrom: Customer Service at its best – How Information Powers Nordstrom’s Customer Centricity Strategy
Known for its quality products and customer service, Nordstrom never stops innovating. Learn how Nordstrom uses “personal book” to drive revenue through customer personalization. Speakers: Vaidyanathan Seshan; Gopinath Raghavan
Avnet: Using Informatica B2B Data Exchange and B2B Data Transformation to Expand Your Trading Partner Portfolio
Business to Business (B2B) transaction automation is pursued by companies of all sizes due to the efficiencies and message integrity inherent to transactional automation. This session will explain how Avnet’s use of Informatica B2B Data Exchange and Data Transformation empowered its business to establish B2B integrations with small and medium size trading partners. Speakers: David Crowell, Anthony Daniel
SNEAK PREVIEW OF PRE-CONFERENCE MDM DAY, MAY 12th
Keynote: Deloitte’s Digital Influence – The New Digital Divide
The growing gap between the needs and expectations of shoppers and the digital experience brands and retailers are offering them.
Speaker: Jeff Simpson, Director, Deloitte
Best Practice: Transforming your business for tomorrow’s commerce – best practice with product information management
Geiger is the largest privately held promotional products distributor in the world and is the only distributor ranked in the “Top 10” for the last 30 straight years. In this energetic information-packed session, “The Selling CIO”, Dale Denham will talk about the role of product information in ecommerce and how it improved Geiger’s ability to promote and sell promotional products. Attendees will learn how to achieve business goals by identifying the critical steps involved in implementing a Product Information Management (PIM) system. Additionally, this session will cover how to use data and technology to support agility in sales and marketing operations.
Speaker: Dale Denham, CIO, Geiger
Panel discussion with sponsoring partners and speaking customers:
The global digital revolution: How vendors, distributors, retailers and individuals interact in the always on and connected world.
Moderator: Ben Rund, Sr. Director Product Marketing PIM & Procurement, Informatica
Innovations Connecting Buyers and Suppliers – What’s new in PIM and Procurement, Roadmap
Speakers: Stefan Reinhardt, Product Manager PIM, Jakki Geiger, Sr. Director Product Marketing MDM
Holistic Data Governance: A Framework for Competitive Advantage
Speaker: Rob Karel, VP Marketing & Strategy MDM
Four high value workshops, presented by domain experts and industry specialists:
- Workshop “Future of commerce use cases”: How recommendation, targeting, ecommerce, social and mobile need to leverage product information. Moderators: Nagesh Kanumury, Principle Product Manager & Rich Dase, Ideosity
- Workshop “Business use cases of collaboration and Business Processes Management”: Product information and beyond. Moderators: Daniel Walter, Product Manager PIM & Nimish Mehta, LumenData
- Workshop “Why business users required quality data”: use cases, rules, roles, dashboards and important KPIs. Moderators: Stefan Reinhardt, Product Manager PIM & Matt Wienke, Infoverity
- Workshop “Connecting the dots”: Business use cases leveraging the relations of different master data. Commerce Relevancy: Customer segmentation and product personalization. Supplier spend management and supplier catalogs. Moderators: Markus Schuster, Sr. Director Product Management PIM & Procurement & Naveen Sharma, Cognizant
Save your chair at this high value pre-conference day by signing up HERE.
Please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 650 385 5151) or Cathy Wright (email@example.com, +1 650 385 5151) if you have any questions, or if you would like us to consider additional topics for the agenda. We look forward to seeing you at the MDM Day meeting on 12th May in Las Vegas.