Tag Archives: conformity
Once you finish your initial assessment, you need to summarize a very long list of potential issues you discovered. This is where you should group the issues to make the presentation of the results more meaningful. For example, you can group items by table—these are X number of issues found affecting Y percent of records per table. Sometimes I group them into the following types of characteristics:
- Is all the requisite information available?
- Are all the address fields populated?
- Are data values missing or in an unusable state?
- Are the phone numbers populated?
- Do all the inpatient claims contain an admission date? (more…)