Tag Archives: business users
As companies increasingly explore master data management (MDM), we often hear inquiries about the usability of master data by business users.
Common questions include: Do business users need to learn and use a separate MDM application? Do they need support from IT to access master data? Can master data fit into the everyday business applications they use for CRM, SFA, ERP, supply chain management, and so forth?
If your organization has ever asked these questions, you should take a look at our new white paper, “Drive Business User Adoption of Master Data.” (more…)
Interested in master data management (MDM)? Check out the MDM Path at this year’s Informatica World 2010 conference, November 2-4 in Washington, D.C.
The MDM Path features seven breakout sessions with executives from Merrill Lynch, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, and Informatica, among others. You’ll hear real-world insights from users on how MDM has enabled companies to improve operations through consolidated business-critical data about customers, products, suppliers, partners, employees, and more.
It’s a great opportunity to find out what’s happening in the fast-moving MDM marketplace and learn about:
- Solutions: Best practices and lessons learned from practitioners who have solved pressing business challenges with Informatica MDM.
- Business Impact: How Informatica MDM provides the foundation for business solutions and the business value it generates.
- Platform and Products: Insights into innovative functionality for business users, data stewards, and IT.
- Architecture: What you need to know about the technical architecture of Informatica MDM.
- Tech Talk: Keys to success, pitfalls to avoid, and tips and tricks from implementation experts.
If you haven’t already, register for Informatica World 2010. We look forward to seeing you in Washington!