Tag Archives: autotrader
In my last post, I gave you a taste of our upcoming events: Informatica World (May 13-15) and our special pre-conference MDM Day (May 12) in Las Vegas. Today, I am going to take a closer look at various MDM sessions that will provide many opportunities to dive deep into this exciting technology.
We have several panels and sessions featuring Informatica clients and their real-world experiences with implementing MDM, overcoming challenges, and capitalizing on results. Citrix, Liberty Mutual, Morgan-Stanley, Nordstrom, Quintiles, and Thomson Reuters are just a few of the companies participating in this great event.
Here are a few sessions that I highly recommend attending:
- What’s New in Informatica MDM? – On Tuesday, my colleague Suresh Menon and I will present how Informatica MDM’s enhanced capabilities deliver even more flexible, scalable, rapid management of multi-domain master data on premise, in the cloud, or as a hybrid. This demo will show how the platform integrates with PowerCenter, Data Quality, and BPM. Attendees will also see a view of the product roadmap.
- Scaling MDM to Enterprise Size: Lessons Learned from HP’s ‘Ginormous’ Volume – Fran Anniballi and William Arkles from HP will present how leveraging master data can be key to application and business transformation, while addressing how loading huge volumes of data for hundreds of millions of records and thousands of users globally is a daunting challenge.
- AutoTrader’s Operational MDM: Creating A 360-Degree Customer View from M&As – On Wednesday, Jaideep Siswawala and Rachel Hua from AutoTrader will present on how to integrate multiple acquisitions after establishing a real-time operational MDM hub. In addition, AutoTrader will discuss how they used multi-domain MDM to create a 360-degree view of customer relationships to help dealers, OEMs, and ad agencies for increased revenues and greater customer satisfaction.
- McAfee-Intel Security and PricewaterhouseCoopers: Two Distinct Best-in-Class MDM Implementations – McAfee-Intel will present on how they use MDM to base critical business decisions and sales territory planning with a 360-degree view of customers and partners. PwC will present its use-case for global customer on-boarding and risk analysis.
- Implementing a Hybrid Architecture for Distributing MDM Globally – On Thursday, Informatica MDM architects will demonstrate how hybrid MDM integrates multiple MDM solutions across domains, geographies, MDM styles, and deployment approaches, exposing the master data to business users as a single seamless data layer.
- Hands-on Labs – The conference includes dozens of 45-minute Hands-on Labs hosted by Informatica product and service experts. MDM Labs include: MDM Multi-domain Edition, MDM for Healthcare, Cloud & Hybrid MDM, Performance Tips & Tricks, MDM for Financial Services, MDM Upgrade Best Practices,MDM IDD Best Practices
We are happy to announce many opportunities to add to your MDM knowledge at this year’s Informatica World Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference will run between May 13-15 and will feature many MDM sessions within the conference agenda and a pre-conference MDM Day on May 12th focused solely on MDM and PIM sessions.
May 12: MDM Day, “Driving Value from Business-Critical Information”
After the overwhelming response to our New York MDM Day in February – we are hosting a pre-conference MDM Day with a laser focus on MDM and PIM. Attendance is free when you register for the full Informatica World Conference. This Day features more than 20 sessions to choose from and provides a chance to learn from experts such as St. Jude Medical, Citrix, and Quintiles, and network with various companies that apply MDM and PIM solutions. We’ll host an “Ask the Experts” table with systems integration partners and present Informatica best practices and product roadmaps.
What: MDM Day – Driving Value from Business-Critical Information
When: Pre-Conference, May 12th, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas
How: Sign Up Here for MDM Day (free with full conference registration)
May 13-15: 2014 Informatica World Conference – MDM Sessions
As the industry evolves, Informatica takes great effort to share our successes and bring our customers together to discuss their experiences in putting data strategies to work. This year, there will be more than a dozen sessions on MDM at the main conference, including:
- Scaling MDM to Enterprise Size: Lessons Learned from HP’s Ginormous Volume (HP)
- Operational Insight for MDM (Zurich American Insurance)
- Increasing Revenue and Retention in M&A (AutoTrader)
- Using MDM to Build a Complex Solution for Dynamic Business (Thomson Reuters)
- Two Distinct Best-in-Class MDM Implementations (McAfee-Intel Security and PwC)
Be sure to attend these and more to learn how industries from healthcare to retail are applying Informatica technologies to fit their objectives for data integration and management.
What: Informatica World Conference
When: May 13- 15th 2014
Where: Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas
How: Register Today!
Register today for the Informatica World Conference and make the most of your trip to Las Vegas with a free pre-conference MDM Day. Learn more about both events online, or contact me if you have any questions. See you in Vegas!