Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Deloitte’s globally connected network of member firms contains over 200,000 professionals in more than 140 countries. At Informatica, we collaborate with Deloitte to help clients to understand the entire ecosystem in which they exist. This ecosystem includes all areas where data is providing valuable signals.
Deloitte and Informatica have worked together to deliver consulting services and solutions in support master data management programs, data warehousing and business intelligence projects. This collaboration extends across various industries like healthcare, financial services, government services and consumer manufacturing.
This year, Deloitte will be a Platinum sponsor of Informatica World. By attending their sessions below, you can learn how to look at your data from the inside out:
- The New Digital Divide – Learn how MDM can close the gap between shopper expectations and retail offerings at this MDM Day session
- Empowering Customer Facing Teams with Total Customer Relationship – An MDM Day panel featuring Deloitte and others
- Discuss Multi-domain MDM with Deloitte’s Satish Puskoor
- Booth 31: Visit Deloitte at Booth #31 and receive a free 1/1 on-site session with a consultant
- Arch121 – Custom Landing Zone and Informatica Integration: A Case Study on how to Align Insurance policy data across domains
- IPaW150 – Improve Sales Experience with Proactive Data Controls and Stewardship Deloitte teaches how to establish high quality sales operations
Informatica and Deloitte share a common mission to deliver value to our clients. Deloitte’s depth and breadth of advisory and implementation services can help decision-makers effectively leverage the value of their data. Don’t miss their Informatica World 2014 sessions!
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.