Capturing sales and marketing data is one thing—what you do with it is a whole other story. I’d like to invite you to our new Potential at Work for Sales & Marketing Leaders community. The goal is to provide relevant and useful information about the power and potential of working with (and trusting) the right information. The new site is designed to let you tap into top sales and marketing professionals discussing the latest technologies they are using to make the most of sales, CRM, marketing automation, and social data (as well as many other sources) to generate the right leads, identify and target and nurture the right customers and prospects, and ultimately maximize ROI.
So far we’ve posted a number of articles and included some polling questions to kick off the community. Topics we’ve covered include:
- 3 steps to better connect with customers through social channels
- Is your data telling you the right story about your customers?
- Marketing and sales are different when it comes to data
- 10 steps to mastering data for a more predictable sales cycle
- 5 reasons your CRM system isn’t working—and what to do about it
- Don’t let bad data be a deal killer
We’re looking for your feedback on topics you’d like us to cover and we’d love to share best practices you’ve implemented to drive better results and improve alignment between your sales and marketing organizations.
So be sure to join the community today and feel free to follow me on Twitter @dcunni and send me articles or ideas that you think are relevant for our sales and marketing audience. The community is going to evolve in the coming months and I’m excited about the lineup of experts we have who will be contributing and sharing their insights.