This week we got the news that for the fifth year in a row, Informatica Cloud has won the 2012 Salesforce.com AppExchange Customer Choice Award. Informatica Cloud Integration for Salesforce was recognized as the winner in the very crowded IT and Administration category, which includes administration and IT, data cleansing, integration, IT management and other applications.These awards are based on the number and quality of customer reviews on the AppExchange.
Informatica actually has 3 applications on the AppExchange today:
- The very popular Free Data Loader, which allows Salesforce customers to load and extract data. This is a great starting point for customers, with an easy upgrade path to our more advanced cloud integration editions.
- Informatica Cloud Integration for Salesforce, which is available in multiple editions, delivering purpose-built integration applications for use cases such as data migration, data synchronization, data replication and address validation. These apps are powered by an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that includes extensive Cloud Connectivity, a Connector Toolkit, Integration Templates, REST APIs and the Informatica Marketplace.
- Informatica Cloud MDM, which is a native Force.com application that allows customers to cleanse, integrate, consolidate and relate data directly within the Salesforce environment.
There are great reviews for each of these AppExchange listings, but the feedback for the multitenant cloud integration service was simply amazing. Here are a few examples:
- “Real business results: Without Informatica Cloud, we never would have achieved the flexibility and agility required to meet our business partners’ timelines for a Salesforce pilot.”
- “Regular life saver: Informatica Cloud takes care of the tedious work of connecting each of your applications and allowing you to easily design the flow of data between each data source in the most optimal way…“
- “What a value for my company! With Informatica Cloud jobs and scheduling I have “set it and forget it.” And we keep finding new ways in my application and others to expand the benefit of using the tool.”
I’d like to thank all of the Informatica Cloud customers who took the time to provide us with an AppExchange review in 2012. I’d also like to thank the Salesforce.com AppExchange team for doing a tremendous job building and supporting such a vibrant cloud application marketplace.