Yes!! Only if you are an Informatica customer who has access to our latest Support videos.
Informatica Global Customer Support is delighted to announce the launch of its Support TV with access to over a hundred videos in HD quality. These self-help videos will help you learn more about the products and troubleshoot issues easily, effectively .
We are always looking for new ways to enable customers to better help themselves and the launch of Support TV is a big step in that endeavor.
Watch, Learn, Resolve. This is our motto.
Here are some highlights of our Support videos:
- They hold the answers to a lot of your ‘How-tos’ and FAQs.
- They are created by our Support Engineers with whom you interact with on a regular basis.
- They are crisp and concise ranging anywhere between seven and 15 minutes.
- Videos are categorized by product family for easy access.
- They are available to view on our MySupport portal as well as on YouTube.
- There are videos on debugging products issues which are exclusively available for our customers when logged in through the MySupport portal only.
- Videos will replace our existing multimedia KBs with more lively and active features.
You can like, comment and provide feedback on any of the videos as well as request for new content.
With these new and enhanced features, wouldn’t you agree that our Support videos are worth a million words?
The link for the INFASupport YouTube Video channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/INFASupport
The videos are also available on the MySupport portal at https://mysupport.informatica.com