The 10th annual salesforce.com user conference is just around the corner. Ok, calling Dreamforce a user conference just doesn’t feel right to me. If you haven’t experienced it, I guess you could say it’s like Burning Man for the Cloud Crowd. Dreamforce is billed as the “The Cloud Computing Event of the Year.” In their words…“it’s social,” “it’s inspring,” “it’s innovative,” “it’s money,” “it’s breakthrough,” and “it’s red hot.” A lot of hype indeed, but when Marc Benioff is on his game the event always delivers.
If you’re planning on attending the 10th anniversary of Dreamforce in San Francisco on September 18th, I thought I’d share a few useful resources as well as point you to some of the activities the Informatica team has planned for the conference. If you haven’t registered yet, be sure to use our partner promo code for a discount: ECMINFMTCA. There are also free keynote passes available.
New to Salesforce? Here are a few resources to bring you up to speed:
New to Dreamforce? You can always count on members of the community to share their insights on how to get the most out of the conference. Here are a few of the better ones I’ve seen so far:
- Tips to Get the Most Out of the Dreamforce Developer Experience
- Dreamforce is Coming – Are You Ready?
- What to Expect at Dreamforce 2012
Once you’re registered, don’t miss out on the Dreamforce Chatter org, where you can network with other attendees pre, during and post show. And of course be sure to follow #DF12 on Twitter for all of the latest discussions and promotions.
As for Informatica, we’re once again a Dreamforce Gold Sponsor:
- We’re hosting our very popular Cloud Connect party the night before the show.
- We’re also hosting our first Informatica Cloud Connect customer conference on Monday, September 17th. This is RSVP only.
- We have a customer session that will focus on cloud integration and MDM on Thursday, September 20th.
- We’ll have lots of demos, draws and special announcements at Booth 1313 in the Cloud Expo.
Be sure to check in with us at InformaticaCloud.com/Dreamforce for regular updates and to connect directly with our team. You can also join our Dreamforce Chatter customer group and follow @infacloud on Twitter.
If you have other resources to share or questions/comments about Dreamforce, please post them below. We hope to see you in September!