On May 15th at the Aria in Las Vegas, Informatica will be gathering with you, our customers and partners, to celebrate another year of great innovation at the 2012 Informatica World Conference. I hope you will be there to join us as we recognize your achievements, share insights about the best use of Informatica’s technology, help you to gain greater value from your data and give you a sneak peek into our future roadmap.
Our theme for the conference is “Maximize Your Return on Big Data” and we will showcase new technology, solutions and best practices designed to help you be the hero of your company. With so much being talked about big data, there will be a big focus on how Cloud, Mobile, Social and Hadoop technologies and trends are impacting our daily lives as well as ways in which you can use them within your companies to deliver greater value. You will be able to learn from others who are already living these industry trends and adopting these technologies in innovative and profound ways!
We have an amazing line-up of activities and programs to help you:
- Perfect new techniques and strategies
- Sharpen your technical skills
- Get intensive training and free consultation
- Learn from real-life case studies
- Explore new technologies and quite simply expand your perspective on the industry.
Included in our line-up are:
- Industry keynotes in which we will be launching major new releases of our technology as well as showcasing industry trends that will affect each and every one of us. Our own technology leaders will be taking you behind-the-scenes into the labs on our last day to share some new technology that will be released in the coming years.
- Over 90 Break-out Sessions from industry luminaries such as Bill Inmon and Aaron Zornes; wonderful stories from customers as well as insights from partners and our own experts within Informatica. You will be able to hear about best practices as well as gain invaluable hints and tips on how to further your own projects.
- Over 2,500 Individual Hands-On Lab Sessions available for you to talk directly to our tech gurus who are ready and looking forward to answering any questions you may have.
- A Technology and Solutions Fair packed full of all our partners ready to share their thoughts and best practices on data integration. Quite simply this is where you will find the partners that matter most and can help you most.
- Birds of a Feather Discussion Groups where you can network with like-minded professionals and discuss topics as varied as cloud, social, mobile, big data; or Hadoop, automated testing and self service; or any of our products such as PowerCenter, Data Quality, CEP, Cloud, ILM, Messaging, B2B or Master Data Management.
We will also be announcing our 2012 Innovation Award Winners, as well as providing pre-conference classes from Informatica University, a separate enablement forum for our partners, gatherings of our global user group leaders and launching a completely new certification program for Data integration, Data Quality and Master Data Management. Indeed, learning and knowledge are two critical parts of the conference that we believe will help you to gain the most from the Informatica ecosystem and help you to maximize your return on Informatica to maximize your return on your data!
I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas for what is shaping up to be the definitive data conference. You can find the complete agenda online at www.informaticaworld.com.
See you there!