While most people are busy planning vacation time in August, salesforce.com customers and partners, as well as general cloud computing enthusiasts, are gearing up for Dreamforce 2011 in San Francisco later this month. According to the website, “There’s a post- PC revolution underway, and your customers have moved to a world that’s entirely social, mobile and open. Has your company?”
If you’ve never attended Dreamforce, it’s definitely an event not to be missed. A number of bloggers have already posted some fantastic resources leading up to the conference. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Marketo vs Eloqua – The Dreamforce Infographic War
- How Do You Maximize Dreamforce When You’re Going Solo?
- Dreamforce: Tips for First Year Attendees (from last year, but still relevant)
Now let’s talk about cloud integration. I expect the data discussion to be front and center at Dreamforce 2011, especially given the theme is: Welcome to the Social Enterprise. It’s all about the data.
So naturally, data integration will be top of mind for attendees. Here’s a summary of Informatica last year at Dreamforce 2010. And here’s a summary of where you’ll find Informatica @ Dreamforce 2011.
- Once again we are a Gold Sponsor. Follow @infacloud on Twitter for all of the updates and if you’re coming to Dreamforce, be sure to visit us at Booth 1115.
- We are hosting our annual Informatica Cloud Dreamforce Connect party with our partners D&B, MicroStrategy, Zyme and Zuora on Tuesday August 30th. Registration details are here.
- We will be delivering iPad demonstrations of Informatica Cloud in the Astadia booth – they are one of our top cloud integration INFORM partners.
- Three Informatica Cloud customers will be speaking in our Hybrid IT track session: PSA Financial, Topcon, and Qualcomm.
I’ll be sharing other updates before, during and after the conference. It’s going to be fantastic. We hope to see you there.