I spent last week at the annual SIIA All About the Cloud Conference in San Francisco. The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) “is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries.” They are also the organization that gives out the annual CODiE Awards, “the industry’s only peer‐review awards program, acknowledge innovation and excellence for products and services in the business software, digital content and education technology industries.”
I’m pleased to be able to say that Informatica Cloud has been recognized this year as the “Best Cloud Management Solution.”
According to the press release, Informatica Cloud was selected for its industry leadership and ongoing innovation for its easy-to-use, multi-tenant cloud integration service. Informatica Cloud empowers users to create, schedule and automate bi-directional cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-on-premise integration tasks without coding and without requiring a hardware appliance.
Run by more than 1,300 companies globally and processing over 15 billion transactions per month, Informatica Cloud has set the bar high for software as a service (SaaS) data integration in the past year:
- Informatica Cloud was recognized for the third year in a row by Salesforce.com customers as the Best of AppExchange for Data Integration.
- Informatica Cloud Summer 2011 introduced enterprise-class functionality to power hybrid IT.
- Informatica Cloud Express introduced usage-based subscription billing for Salesforce.com customers. (Thanks to our partner Zuora)
- Partnerships established with Dun & Bradstreet, NetSuite and other SaaS/Cloud leaders.
- Over 40 pre-packaged cloud integration plug-ins are now available on the Informatica Marketplace. (Including new “blocks” for Salesforce Chatter, Eloqua, Netsuite, Quickbooks SAP, TAM, Ticketmaster, TruckMate and Xactly.)
I’d like to extend my congratulations to the hard working team who has built and delivered such an easy to use, yet powerful cloud data integration service and to thank our customers for their on-going support. I’d also like to encourage you to try out Informatica Cloud for yourself if you haven’t done so already. It’s a great way to to deliver self-service to the line of business, extending your Informatica investment to the cloud.
Register today for our 30 day trial.