Improving your company’s ability to attract and retain customers requires that you take your customer relationship management (CRM) system to the next level of effectiveness—regardless of whether it’s a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application like salesforce.com or on-premise such as Siebel CRM or a custom-built application.
Sales, marketing and customer service teams need access to trusted and complete customer data to support cross-sell and up-sell and superior customer service. But how do you overcome the obstacle of data silos which prevent you from delivering all the relevant data they need, whether it’s transactional data that resides in databases or interactional data such as social media data?
To better meet our own customers’ needs to bridge data silos and empower customer-facing teams with a 360-degree customer view within their CRM system, such as salesforce.com, we have launched our Informatica Customer Centricity solution (with Informatica MDM, our master data management technology at the core).
Do you have six minutes? If so, I invite you to check out a new demo that’s creating a lot of excitement: Attract & Retain Customers by Enabling CRM with Trusted and Complete Data. You can quickly see how our solution empowers sales, marketing and customer service teams with trusted and complete data directly within their salesforce.com user interface. Informatica bridges the data silos across companies to enable salesforce.com CRM with the following capabilities:
- Automatically detects and reconciles duplicate records
- Ensures the accuracy of customer data
- Presents customer transactions that reside in different systems within the salesforce.com interface
- Uses cloud technology to sync on-premise and SaaS systems
- Delivers third-party data from demographic providers like Acxiom
- Alerts business users to important changes or events (such as a large transfer of funds)
- Visually illustrates a 360-degree customer view including customers’ account, business, and family relationships
Are you building the right foundation for your CRM 2.0 initiative? Please use the comments section below and let me know what you think of this new demo, which illustrates the power of Informatica’s Customer Centricity Solution within a salesforce.com user interface.