In case you missed it, Informatica recently announced that over 1000 companies are now running Informatica Cloud. In fact, you can take a look at the volume of jobs and transactions running through the multi-tenant data integration service at Trust.InformaticaCloud.com to see what’s going on for yourself. Well at Informatica World this week in Washington, DC, it’s going to be difficult to miss Informatica Cloud.
Here are some of the highlights you’ll see at the conference…and that we’ll be tweeting about:
- Cloud integration sessions:
- Tuesday, November 2nd, 1:30-2:45: Secrets of SaaS Application Integration: Network Solutions and Janus Capital Group Make the Most of Salesforce.com
- Wednesday, November 3rd, 9-10:15: Self-Service Data Integration: Perspectives on Informatica Cloud featuring Toshiba Americas Business Solutions and HealthDetail
- Wednesday, November 3rd 4:05-5:20pm: Cloud Data Integration and Data Quality: Extending the Informatica Platform to the Cloud
- A presentation from our partner Dun and Bradstreet focused on their amazing new data-as-a-service solution D&B360:
- Wednesday, November 3rd 10:40-11:55: D&B360 Data-as-a-Service: Revolutionizing Business Applications
- Hands on Labs with product management showcasing how to build mappings and maplets in PowerCenter and run them inInformatica Cloud.
- Birds of a Feature sessions focused on cloud integration opportunities and challenges for IT.
- The new Informatica Cloud Mall on the Marketplace.
- The new Informatica Cloud Community.
Be sure to follow #IW2010 for frequent updates and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for post-show demos and presentations.