Because there is real need! Period! Even after investing heavily in agile architecture approaches such as SOA, IT organizations are finding it extremely challenging to solve complex data integration issues.
If you are involved in defining or re-defining a data architecture to enable composite applications and portals to effectively leverage data in an SOA, here is where the discussions are happening.
If you are looking to enhance your existing data architecture to ensure that business intelligence reports can quickly leverage data that is not in your data warehouse, you will find your answers here.
These are some exciting discussion threads that are underway on the world’s first SOA Data Integration Architecture Group:
• What do we exactly mean by ‘data integration’ in SOA context?
• Is there any specific difference between the terms ‘service’ and ‘data service’? Or are both synonymous?
• ROI of SOA Data Integration
• ROI of SOA Data Integration Part II: Selling SOA and Data Integration to the Business
• Finding the Intersections of BI and SOA
• What about data abstraction and the cloud?
• Data integration across organizational boundaries…
• Doing Data Virtualization Without Design…Possible?
• EAI, ESB, EAI, ETL, EII – when to use what?
Get started now by signing-up here.