Informatica’s First All EMEA MDM and Data Governance Summit
Informatica’s is hosting its first all EMEA MDM & Data Governance Summit on October 7 & 8 in London and you can be a part of it. You can register now, as seats are limited. More than 250 people have already signed up.
Why is Master Data Management and Data Governance so hot?
The big hype and big challenge about the digital transformation has grown the need for making more sense out of data. Making more sense out of the relationships between people, places and things. The overload of information has huge impact on how to treat data right and make the right employees to the right things. That is why data governance and business process integrity is at the heart of each master data initiative. The newest generation of Master Data Management solutions comes with ready to use templates and apps to support certain use cases, certain roles in a certain industry. At the all EMEA MDM & Data Governance Summit MDM professionals will find out more, what great new offerings Informatica has to offer, leveraging the 360 degree view of all business critical data.
What is new at the Summit?
For the first time ever, this event spans across entire EMEA and combines user group sessions, industry tracks, product news, strategy and anlayst keynotes together. For the first time it covers Informatica’s full offering for Information Quality Solutions.
Why is this a must attend event?
I could list 100s of reasons why you should attend this event, but let me focus on the most important things.
- Gartner analyst keynote from Research Director Saul Judah
- User Groups for all Information Quality Solutions on day one, exclusively for customers of Informatica DaaS (AddressDoctor), all Informatica MDM Solutions and Informatica Data Quality
- Use case track for Data Governance addressing regulation and compliance needs
- Use case track for Total Customer Relationship with examples for great customer experience
- Industry tracks for Financial Services, Retail & CPG, Telco and Life Sciences
- Great partners are sponsoring this event and add their industry expertise
- What’s new with Informatica’s Information Quality Solutions
Our main goal with this event is conneting like-minded people and have customers share the experience to maximize success with MDM & Data Governance. Therefore we are still recruiting great speakers. I am very happy already having great names from our customers and our partner sponsors lined-up. Speakers include use cases from like FASTWEB (Telco), RCS Media, Harrods (Retail) and a leading bank. The detailed agenda will be published first week of September.
See you in London. Do not forget to register.
Please understand that the user group meetings are for Informatica customers only.